Anonymous

Where do expect to find your deepest fulfillment, in relationships with friends or through your work?

To me there are many levels of fulfillment, but that complete high? As an artist and a writer that comes through my work. I love my friends, and I enjoy hanging out with them, but it doesn't give me the same rush.

Lot of gut pain at the moment but one day is enuf for me etc don't need too much fun etc always tried to find it etc so ya it's enuf for me etc little stuff etc . Some people have to escape