transfer of qualifications?

I currently work as a B4 physiotherapy assistant in older persons rehab and have been there for 7 years. I have a HND in sport and exercise therapy. There is a chance of emigrating to the USA, is there a way of being able to transfer my qualifications and who do I contact to do this with?

Many thanks

P therapy in America is regulated by the state governments via a licensing board.  requirements vary.  look them up for the state you contemplate working in and then inquire directly via their 'contact' (email) information