Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

transfer of qualifications?

I currently work as a B4 physiotherapy assistant in older persons rehab and have been there for 7 years. I have a HND in sport and exercise therapy. There is a chance of emigrating to the USA, is there a way of being able to transfer my qualifications and who do I contact to do this with?

Many thanks

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    P therapy in America is regulated by the state governments via a licensing board.  requirements vary.  look them up for the state you contemplate working in and then inquire directly via their 'contact' (email) information

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.