should you take life advice from a christian or a muslim ?

Favorite Answer

From Gods word the Holy Bible. Not all Christians get it right.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV — All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

From a Latter-day Saint Christian.

• Paul

Hmmm, let's see .... the Word of God, or the word of Muhammad .... sounds pretty obvious to me. Which doesn't mean I would take advice from just anyone claiming to be Christian.

• Cowboy

all religions are false.

I mean, I like to believe I can learn something from anyone.

If they are older and have more experience, I may be able to benefit from their insight.

At the same time, the second they start with the religious nonsense, they've pretty much lost me.

Even then, I still find it interesting to hear how they've interpreted it (or had other people interpret it for them).

Maybe. Maybe not.

• ?

Muslim...Christians are whack. Plus Muslims talk better and sound wise.

• ?

Neither unless you want to be a nut.

I would consider their advice, and make up my mind whether to follow it depending on my own judgement of the circumstances.

I guess that would depend on who the person was and what was their advice.

• ?

Neither, they both talk out of their butts.