Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

should you take life advice from a christian or a muslim ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

From Gods word the Holy Bible. Not all Christians get it right.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV — All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

• 1 month ago

From a Latter-day Saint Christian.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hmmm, let's see .... the Word of God, or the word of Muhammad .... sounds pretty obvious to me. Which doesn't mean I would take advice from just anyone claiming to be Christian.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

all religions are false.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I mean, I like to believe I can learn something from anyone.

If they are older and have more experience, I may be able to benefit from their insight.

At the same time, the second they start with the religious nonsense, they've pretty much lost me.

Even then, I still find it interesting to hear how they've interpreted it (or had other people interpret it for them).

• 1 month ago

Maybe. Maybe not.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Muslim...Christians are whack. Plus Muslims talk better and sound wise.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Neither unless you want to be a nut.

• 1 month ago

I would consider their advice, and make up my mind whether to follow it depending on my own judgement of the circumstances.

• 1 month ago

I guess that would depend on who the person was and what was their advice.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Neither, they both talk out of their butts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.