Anonymous

Was this guy screwed up?

A guy I met and slept with once while I was travelling asked me  "do you love me?"

I'd literally met him the day before. 

We had drank a little but really not that lot. 

Mitchell thanks for that autobiography

I don't sleep around

• donnie

Just tell him that love is a strong word. Maybe say I try and love everyone. I don't know maybe a bad time to ask but I don't know if he is screwed up

• Archer

You are sleeping around and questioning others, now think about that for a moment.

I don't know I'm not an expert because I've only slept with 7 or 8 girls. If you consider partial sex like oral or hand jobs sex then maybe only 15 but in my experience I haven't found a direct link between sex, number of times and loving a girl. I wasn't actually raised like most of you truth be told. I went to an all white small private grammar school that was supposed to be Ivy Leauge prep. I was taught by my father who was a Citigroup VP, and bro in law who was Irish and family welded parts for military suppliers like Grumman and Lockheed. I didn't actually experience being around public school people until around 16 going on 17 while I was dating an 18 year old who's father was strict. In other words I was groomed to get a corporate job, and marry a woman I really liked, and try to get into ivy league college, or become like a military officer. I visited West Point when I was a kid and also wanted to be an Air Force pilot. The majority of my sexual encounters took place when I smoked weed from 18 to 21 because that lowered the threshold of what I wanted out of life. I never wanted to be a pornstar and find most of the questions on here absurd. I also don't say I care about a woman if I don't. I find the current society to be existing as an opportunistic, and corrupt society way worse then the 80s and 90s. Like when I first saw this girl Linda I liked she was younger a bit younger even though I'm not really old and my first instinct was how could I keep her and be good, and take care of her perhaps as an intern, and corp position that could help her shaky or not. Maybe possibly as opposed to OMG I have to try to have sex right away. I don't think that way just because a woman gives me an erection. The Leonard thing can't be done with me. Sorry.