Corporate asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

How much does the airport shuttle service cost?

• ?

It depends on which airport you mean and which type of shuttle service you mean.

Sometimes individual hotels offer their own shuttles to/from the airport and they can be free or very low-cost.

• Kate

Depends which country or state you are asking about. Free in Australia.

in Singapore its FREE

• Adele

The estimated cost for airport suttle service cost is $19.00 before tip.

What airport and where are you going to/from? There's not enough information, but you can look up the airport website to find this.

As long as a piece of string.

Which airport? Which shuttle service? You surely don't imagine they're all the same price everywhere. Airports have websites. Those websites have info on the ways to get to and from that airport, shuttle services included.

I've probably been to 20-30 airports in the US, and I've never paid for a shuttle.  I have tipped the driver if I had bags and he/she loaded them for me.  But shuttles from the parking lot, between terminals and to and from hotels have always been complimentary. 

• Joseph

The little details, like which airport and the distance to it, that you thought as too trivial to mention actually make a huge difference in cost of the shuttle service.

It depends on which airport shuttle in the entire world you mean.