Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Corporate asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

How much does the airport shuttle service cost?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It depends on which airport you mean and which type of shuttle service you mean.

Sometimes individual hotels offer their own shuttles to/from the airport and they can be free or very low-cost.

• Kate
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends which country or state you are asking about. Free in Australia.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

in Singapore its FREE

• Adele
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The estimated cost for airport suttle service cost is $19.00 before tip.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

What airport and where are you going to/from? There's not enough information, but you can look up the airport website to find this.

• 1 month ago

As long as a piece of string.

• 1 month ago

Which airport? Which shuttle service? You surely don't imagine they're all the same price everywhere. Airports have websites. Those websites have info on the ways to get to and from that airport, shuttle services included.

• 1 month ago

I've probably been to 20-30 airports in the US, and I've never paid for a shuttle.  I have tipped the driver if I had bags and he/she loaded them for me.  But shuttles from the parking lot, between terminals and to and from hotels have always been complimentary. 

• Joseph
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The little details, like which airport and the distance to it, that you thought as too trivial to mention actually make a huge difference in cost of the shuttle service.

• 1 month ago

It depends on which airport shuttle in the entire world you mean.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.