My girlfriend doesn't seem to respect me, why?

I recently got into a relationship with a girl, I really like her and things are going well but last night was a bit strange to me. All of my guy friends were partying and drinking together in a flat and I didn't go because I didn't feel like it so I stayed alone in my room, I wanted to see my girlfriend but she had a friend seeing her so I didn't want to disturb. After three hours had gone by I realised she had gone and met my guy friends to drink and didn't tell me. Not once did she seem to think about me or where I was at all and try and get me to join her and when I phoned her she declined my call. I ended up going to the flat and left early because I didn't feel comfortable around all the drunk people, not once did she ask me if i was okay at all. She didn't see me after, and she barely spoke to me during the time I was there. 

This has really upset me, am I an arsehole for not telling me about this?

I am sorry for you. She doesnt care about you. That is not how you treat people who you like or love. That is no love,. Move on. she showed you in face that she doesnt care. 

Go out with your friends and find other girl.

No your not being unreasonable she should have been honest with you. Honesty is what makes a relationship work without it it tends to fail. I think you need to sit down with her and explain how that made you feel. You like her and want to make this relationship work but how can you when she's not being truthful to you.  If she cant respect you or your feelings then let her go. She dont sound like she's girlfriend material.  In time you will find someone who will respect you and your feelings.  Its better you know how she is now then later you'd be really hurt. Good luck.....

She isn't yours, let's start there.

I really can't deal with you right now.

Sounds like you want more than she does.

You Fucked up dude.

But Seriously, if she was ever yours?

Call her.

You basically called her a ****.

WOW!!!

She is in the wrong not you.Its a bad deal when someone treats you that way.Just walk away from her.Plenty of women out there.

This has been my experience with women when it comes to such situations. When they want you and want you around and their hearts are pounding with affection for and about you, they will do anything for you, they will go anywhere with you.  When the time comes they decide they no longer have those feelings, you will know it, and will not be subtle.  Usually when the latter happens, the relationship is not retrievable, and even it was can be rescued, it will not last, for those feelings that drove her away will return.  Its especially worse when other people are involved...in this case as you mentioned your friends.  This makes it worse because she not only is doing her own thing but is willing to rub it in your face with the people you know together. Its like lets all have a good laugh at the fool.

You're not being mean she sounds sneaky. Try talking to her about it when she's sober and see what she says. Don't let her words fool you because her actions obviously told you something else. If i were you i would break up with her but thats just what i think. Hope this helps and good luck.

a) Start by having an open dialogue with her about this in a quiet place. Tell her everything you told us, and explain how it made you feel. If she will not admit to it, then you'll need to find another girl.

b) Pay attention to how you act around her. If you're acting like you need her, then it's a problem. Girls can sense needy guys and get turned off by them quickly. Girls know that needy guys will always do anything for them, and will use them as doormats without much regard for their feelings. Is this what happened in your case?

• ?

Hard to say what happened here and her clear lack of communication is a problem.   It seems like she's a party girl who plainly doesn't want to engage you at all if she feels you are being a party pooper.   Did you ever think that she may have wanted you to come hang out with her and her friend and not just ignore them?  This sounds like a situation that she feels you didn't want to be social so she just did her own thing.   I know I'm playing a bit of a devil's advocate here, but there's two sides to the story.   My guess is she feels you blew her off when you didn't spend anytime  with her and her friend. 

Time to move on! The lack of interest and her going to your buddies place to party without you says it all! Her rejecting your call was in fact a wake up call you should adhere to! Makes me wonder just how mutual and two sided this so called relationship is!

Hmmm... maybe your friends told her that you didn't feel like coming out, so she just assumed you didn't want to? Are you sure she declined your call, specifically, or did she just have all calls sent to voice mail because she was busy? Maybe she assumed you were an adult and would be fine unless you said otherwise. It doesn't sound so much like an issue of "respect" as it is an issue of you wanting more attention than you were getting. Maybe she sees this as a casual relationship and isn't taking it as seriously as you are? Or maybe she's not as clingy as other women?