Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I hate feeling this way?

I need to talk about something but I don't have much luck when I come here cuz everybody usually bullies me or says extremely hurtful things but I have an issue I would like to discuss.. I'm a single guy I've been single a long time whenever I go outside and I see happy couples holding hands or kissing or caressing each other in public I hate that I feel so jealous I hate seeing happy couples because I want them to be miserable like I am because I get rejected all the time and no woman wants to date me I tried the dating sites I've tried meeting people it just doesn't work for me and I hate feeling this way any tips?

• Gorgia

I think your problem is your jealousy and wanting other people to suffer because you are. Why don't you just feel happy for them and yea sometimes you don't want to see someone's business in public I mean I don't like seeing two people just making out, touching each other, or practically having sex. But I am sure you will find someone but maybe it is your jealously that is keeping women away. Also, I would not follow up on the person wanting to message you. You don't know who that is,

You're not going to like it, but the best way to deal with loneliness is to become self sufficient. If you are desperate for a relationship, to the point of being jealous and wanting others to be miserable, you're not going to have the kind of energy or personality or whatever you want to call it, to attract someone. Learn to enjoy your own company, find some creative hobbies and fun things to do, spend time with friends, family and pets. If you really can't handle it, talk to a therapist about strategies for meeting people and forming attachments. 

Aww you sound sweet, I’m a woman and I’ll talk with you, if you download an app called kik messenger you can message me from there, my kik is heretohelpyahoouser 

I hope you’re doing okay, you sound like you’re really feeling depressed.. I’m hoping I can help

I take it u got LAN'ed one time