Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

If I smoke weed but never feel the affects, will it still slow my brain development if I try it many times?

• ?

The brain stops developing in the mid 20's. So using before that alters brain development. 

I suspect your brain development ceased some years ago.

It doesn't matter if you are a regular smoker of weed or not it does affect your brain cells and change your behaviour. It is unhealthy for your emotional well being and affects those who are mentally disturbed and emotionally unbalanced. 

Buy better quality quit smoking the shiat you grow yourself or home grown.  lol.  If you are under 25 your brain is still developing so smarten up and wait a few years.  

Yes it will if you're over 25.

Why bother smoking it if it doesn't do a thing.

• Jesere

I have used Cannibus for pain for over 44 years with no problems 

• OTTO

You will eventually feel the effects. But why do you want to? Accept reality as it is. Find joy without altering your mind and emotions. You can be "cool" even if you don't partake in intoxicants.

• mokrie

Yes you will effect your brain and you will never notice it happening until you find you can't remember things. The memory gets destroyed. 

By the time you are old enough to smoke weed your brain has fully developed, when you smoke weed you are killing brain cells.  So, it’s not slowing brain development, it’s killing your brain.