Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

How long does it take a car battery to die if the alarm goes off?

I'm sorry to people who are responsible with their alarms and have reason to use them, this isn't directed at you. The other day I heard someone beeping a lot and then an hour later a car alarm started going off. After a day and a half of listening to the car alarm, I screamed out my window that I will key their sh1t. Then the alarm stopped, clearly they were keeping it running on purpose. Then it started in again tonight. I don't want to threaten again and don't know why people living in front of it don't report it, this area is heavily patrolled by cops. How long until this focker's battery dies? 

He stopped, someone else probably got passed and told a cop, again I'm not right in front. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

How many amp-hours is the battery rated for? How much current does the alarm draw? Without that info, we can't tell you. 

• Ron

bullshit                 

• mokrie

Call the cops and report it.