Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

what should i do?

I have been working for this lumping service for three years and I have been passed up for lead and manager cause I have a slight stutter. The director of operations told one of my coworkers that I have a lot of potential but the only thing holding me back is my speech problem. I am always at work and early every night. what should I do? if i go to my boss he will just deny it. 

Update:

THESE ANSWERS ARE DEMEANING....... IF YOU CANT GIVE ME SOILID ADVICE DONT ANSWER!!!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do you always believe second hand information you hear on the job?  Keep doing your job to the best of your ability.  Consult a speech therapist to help you.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

But he's right isn't he? All you can do is work on your speech, there are speech therapists who can help you.

• 1 month ago

Take singing lessons. Singers don't stutter. Very good therapy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.