Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

what should i do?

I have been working for this lumping service for three years and I have been passed up for lead and manager cause I have a slight stutter. The director of operations told one of my coworkers that I have a lot of potential but the only thing holding me back is my speech problem. I am always at work and early every night. what should I do? if i go to my boss he will just deny it. 

THESE ANSWERS ARE DEMEANING....... IF YOU CANT GIVE ME SOILID ADVICE DONT ANSWER!!!!!

Do you always believe second hand information you hear on the job?  Keep doing your job to the best of your ability.  Consult a speech therapist to help you.

• Tavy

But he's right isn't he? All you can do is work on your speech, there are speech therapists who can help you.

Take singing lessons. Singers don't stutter. Very good therapy.