Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

Name one DreamWorks animated movie that you liked a lot better than Shrek?

Mine is Bee Movie 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

MegaMind, Antz.

• 1 month ago

Wallace and Gromit

• 2 months ago

How to Train Your Dragon

Chicken run

• 2 months ago

While I do like Shrek, there are many Dreamworks Animation movies I like better: How to Train Your Dragon

Megamind

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

Chicken Run

Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Penguins of Madagascar

• 2 months ago

Wallace and Gromit.....Curse of the Were-rabbit -

and I liked MegaMind. 

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Shrek is my number one DreamWorks movie and always will be, visually great and funny to boot, didn't like the Shrek sequels though.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I liked Bee movie, Antz, Prince of Egypt, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (sorry that was more than one :)

• 2 months ago

Shrek is starting to look pretty dated. Kung Fu Panda and Megamind are both great and funnier then Shrek I think. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴

Shark Tale

Road to El Dorado

Prince of Egypt

I loved these movies when they came out. Shrek was good too. Funny and loved the music.

• 2 months ago

Just saw Bee movie today, well not all of it as was busy, coincidental that I was lol. It's the most visually animated DreamWorks film I've seen and the dialogue was engaging enough.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.