Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do conservatives get extremely angry and defensive when you mention Donald Trump’s questionable activities with teenage girls?

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump admitted that to Howard Stern on live radio. “I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said in the 2005 interview, published Saturday by CNN. “I sort of get away with things like that.

”Tasha Dixon, former Miss Arizona, told CBS she competed in the 2001 Miss USA pageant when she was 18. She said she was uncomfortable “when Trump came  waltzing in when the girls were naked or half naked. Then to have Trump staff  pressure the girls to go fawn all over him. Expecting them naked or half naked to go walk up to him, talk to him, and get his attention.”

You know Trump came up with that perverted nonsense and ordered his pawns to repeat it to the girls. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What is even worse is that one of them was his own daughter.  

Trump thinks they enjoy him grabbing them because he 'is a celebrity' and it gives him privileges.  Trump is a pervert like his friend Epstein. 

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

....................guilt

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lol asking for evidence is now "getting extremely angry..." According to liberal logic. All HEIL liberal logic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

They see it as hypocrisy that people go after trump for questionable dealings with minors while overlooking democratic politicians for the same sort of actions.

• donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If Trump did something then he needs to be held accountable but I seen no proof. I seen more proof of it. I have seen much more evidence of Biden touching children on national television

• 1 month ago

Biden does it on camera and you still defend him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.