Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do conservatives get extremely angry and defensive when you mention Donald Trump’s questionable activities with teenage girls?

Favorite Answer

Trump admitted that to Howard Stern on live radio. “I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said in the 2005 interview, published Saturday by CNN. “I sort of get away with things like that.

”Tasha Dixon, former Miss Arizona, told CBS she competed in the 2001 Miss USA pageant when she was 18. She said she was uncomfortable “when Trump came  waltzing in when the girls were naked or half naked. Then to have Trump staff  pressure the girls to go fawn all over him. Expecting them naked or half naked to go walk up to him, talk to him, and get his attention.”

You know Trump came up with that perverted nonsense and ordered his pawns to repeat it to the girls. 

What is even worse is that one of them was his own daughter.  

Trump thinks they enjoy him grabbing them because he 'is a celebrity' and it gives him privileges.  Trump is a pervert like his friend Epstein. 

....................guilt

Lol asking for evidence is now "getting extremely angry..." According to liberal logic. All HEIL liberal logic.

• Matt

They see it as hypocrisy that people go after trump for questionable dealings with minors while overlooking democratic politicians for the same sort of actions.

• donnie

If Trump did something then he needs to be held accountable but I seen no proof. I seen more proof of it. I have seen much more evidence of Biden touching children on national television

Biden does it on camera and you still defend him.