Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

My brother came out to me as a Trump supporter, but I refuse to accept him. He tried to take his own life. Was I in the wrong?

No trumpies aren’t people defined

• Mandy

You’re just bad at trolling.  

that depends on what u said, if u just said u did agree with him, then no, but if u called him an idiot and that he doesn't know ****, basically if u just said u didn't approve, or said that he was deranged or something, either way get him into a mental hospital

His stupidity is not your fault, nor his proving his stupidity.

Nope.  There are other suicide attempt reasons.

Mental illness is no ones fault. Your only wrong if you don't call 911 and have your brother sent off for a 72 hour psychological evaluation.

Once his mind is back on track he'll thank you and hate Trump for brainwashing him.

• Susie

Libs true colors. Libs are the intolerant ones.  Many liberal children are abusing and/abandoning their conservative parents. Libs are filled with hate, thanks to their indoctrination. Brainwashing is a powerful tool but not without serious mental side effects.  Many cannot control their rage or emotions today. They cannot reason or accept the truth when it disagrees with their beliefs.  Libs will destroy this country. 

• donnie

Have him call the suicide prevention line. Disowning someone because of their political beliefs is wrong and I bet you support that pedo Biden

You are the lowest form of life.

you are a sad troll in mommy’s basement.