Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

My brother came out to me as a Trump supporter, but I refuse to accept him. He tried to take his own life. Was I in the wrong?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No trumpies aren’t people defined

• Mandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You’re just bad at trolling.  

• 1 month ago

that depends on what u said, if u just said u did agree with him, then no, but if u called him an idiot and that he doesn't know ****, basically if u just said u didn't approve, or said that he was deranged or something, either way get him into a mental hospital

• 1 month ago

His stupidity is not your fault, nor his proving his stupidity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Nope.  There are other suicide attempt reasons.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mental illness is no ones fault. Your only wrong if you don't call 911 and have your brother sent off for a 72 hour psychological evaluation.

Once his mind is back on track he'll thank you and hate Trump for brainwashing him.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Libs true colors. Libs are the intolerant ones.  Many liberal children are abusing and/abandoning their conservative parents. Libs are filled with hate, thanks to their indoctrination. Brainwashing is a powerful tool but not without serious mental side effects.  Many cannot control their rage or emotions today. They cannot reason or accept the truth when it disagrees with their beliefs.  Libs will destroy this country. 

• donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Have him call the suicide prevention line. Disowning someone because of their political beliefs is wrong and I bet you support that pedo Biden

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are the lowest form of life.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you are a sad troll in mommy’s basement.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.