Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

If you were starving and late for a job interview, Would you consider blending your breakfast of pancakes eggs and ham and drinking it?

Lets say you were starving, dizzy, and felt like you were about to pass out. And you only had 1 minute before you had to go into a very important job interview. Would you blend your breakfast with water and chug it? 

Update:

By the way this is your only food option. There was nothing alse around. And you had no time to chew either.

Update 2:

Jesus, thank you for your comment. But you failed to even answer the question.

Update 3:

Jesus even though you were not smart enough to answer the question i am still going to give you best answer and 4 stars for at least trying. Even though you said stuff that all of us already know.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jesus
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

As long as you're pancakes are cooked and not raw batter you can throw it into the blender and gulp it down.

Here's word of caution don't ever put pancake batter raw into your stomach you'll be sorry! The stuff has baking powder in it and while it is raw it will be pleased to get inside your stomach and cause every single thing in your stomach to get full of little bitty bubbles. You'll have a wonderful case of diarrhea and burps at the same time

• 1 month ago

No, I wouldn't do that. I'd have something like toast. Do the interview and have a good breakfast after.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Some people just should never prepare food, or even go into a kitchen. You are one of them. 

• 1 month ago

Starving takes many days without eating to occur, youd be literally dying at that point. Use a dictionary 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would never have pancakes, eggs and ham for breakfast. 

• 1 month ago

No, I would grab a granola bar like a normal person.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.