Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I’m 5 years older than my fiancé (I’m a woman), and my sister told me I would did before him...?

For some reason, that really bothered me. While possible, I don’t know why she would tell me that and laugh? I feel disturbed by what she said...

*DIE before him

Women ordinarily live longer than men.

• Gorgia

That was unacceptable what she did. Joke or not that is not okay to say to someone. You need to tell her that you don't appreciate being told something like that

Okay, so what's your question? And by the way, when your sister told you that, how did you respond? Did you ask her WHY she said it? Instead of just giving a thumbs down, tell us WHAT YOUR QUESTION IS.

• tim

She sounds jealous lmfao. Also while she's laughing at you, she might die before both of y'all. Death does not discriminate trust me, when its your time, its your time

Men typically die younger than women- I don't know why your sister would say that. Experts in fact say that a 5-6 year difference, with the woman older, is good because it puts the couple more in sync (men peak sexually before women, too). My parents were the same age and my mother outlived my father by 30 years. Don't listen to your sister. She must be jealous. 

• donnie

That is weird I have no idea. Tell her that bothers you and don't say things like that. Only God knows that. Some people have a bad sense of humor