Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I’m 5 years older than my fiancé (I’m a woman), and my sister told me I would did before him...?

For some reason, that really bothered me. While possible, I don’t know why she would tell me that and laugh? I feel disturbed by what she said...

Update:

*DIE before him

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Women ordinarily live longer than men.

• Gorgia
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

That was unacceptable what she did. Joke or not that is not okay to say to someone. You need to tell her that you don't appreciate being told something like that

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Okay, so what's your question? And by the way, when your sister told you that, how did you respond? Did you ask her WHY she said it? Instead of just giving a thumbs down, tell us WHAT YOUR QUESTION IS.

• tim
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

She sounds jealous lmfao. Also while she's laughing at you, she might die before both of y'all. Death does not discriminate trust me, when its your time, its your time

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Men typically die younger than women- I don't know why your sister would say that. Experts in fact say that a 5-6 year difference, with the woman older, is good because it puts the couple more in sync (men peak sexually before women, too). My parents were the same age and my mother outlived my father by 30 years. Don't listen to your sister. She must be jealous. 

• donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That is weird I have no idea. Tell her that bothers you and don't say things like that. Only God knows that. Some people have a bad sense of humor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.