donnie
donnie asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why do people not understand if it is not broke don't fix it?

Why do people feel a need to change something just for the sake of changing it. Local governments seem to be the worst they just tear things down and make it new. Now if it is old and needs to happen then fine renovate it. But why do they need to tear down a building that is ten years old or maybe it is old but well maintained? Do they just like to sign their name on something and be able to say "hey look what I did everyone I did this". Not everything needs to be changed there is also some things that are historic and has sentimental value

Favorite Answer

Most people do understand that. I'm not sure what your experience of this is, but mine is apparently different.