?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Is HBO max a good source to watch anime , movies and shows ?

What the best option Netflix , Hulu , Amazon prime , HBO max or Disney plus to use 

Netflix, HULU and Amazon Prime all have their fair share of it all. I have all of them and I've watched a good amount, especially of anime and foreign films. 

HBO currently has a partnership with Crunchyroll to have some of their anime shows on the service (Death Note, Hunter X Hunter, Kill la Kill).

HBO also has all of Studio Ghibli's films: Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, etc, in both Japanese and English dubs.