Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Shouldn’t they just pick one religion and wouldn’t it make it easier and no war happen? Either that or just give everyone guns?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

i dont think they can do that

• 1 month ago

Cute huh . RAMO 

They picked one religion at first and that was the first war .  Fought over Skydaddy.

The winner's Skydaddy was declared the winner . True Skydaddy . Nothing has changed since Shamans and Witch Doctors 

except the names to protect the innocent . 

Now all religions are guilty except the true religion of the innocent and it stands alone full of witnesses . 

• 1 month ago

I'm sorry, but your solution throws American Liberalism and the human right to control your own life, right out the window.

In your world, everyone is forced to believe the same and if they don't, they lose their life.

Sorry.  That's not for me.

• 1 month ago

Religions have schisms, and schisms can lead to terrible wars.  Look up the 200+ year span known as the "Age of Religious Wars."  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_wars_of_rel...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.