Was this dismissal and action illegal, and do I have a foot to stand on?

I was unfairly dismissed from one of my past jobs due to a misunderstanding from a line leader and a supervisor who were reported to management for making their employees work "too fast" before that person told them that I was the one who "reported" them.  I was then framed for contaminating some $25,000 worth of food with plastic before being made to sign an official warning without ever showing any evidence that I did it.  The person who did report them did this to save his own job when the line leader and supervisor berated the whole team.  I was also kept unemployed for most of 2020 because the line leader was now impersonating me on several job search engines with the intention of giving the wrong impression of me with a damaging resume, while the supervisor I was using in my own resume was preventing me from getting a job.   

I did do something very stupid on my part which may have been a contributing factor in my unfair dismissal with their company, but that was only mentioning the name of 1 employee and a name   of another company who was/is the sole customer to my-then employer. I suspect people from this Facebook group had made complaints about me being a criminal to the head office based on some lie I posted about myselfd back in 2016 about being a criminal. 

I am now employed elsewhere as a permanent, but I would like a written retraction to help me progress further into my career. 

My career aspects have been limited due to the unfair dismissal. 

• Regwah
    Favorite Answer

You've screwed yourself again by not keeping your mouth shut online.

Don't mention anything about work or workmates on Facebook, companies employ people to check for that sort of thing.

Talk to management about these issues, join a union perhaps.

If you screw up at work own up to it, if you are being set up that's bullying, be open & talk to people that can help, that doesn't include Facebook or Yahoo. 

You admitted to the contamination on Yahoo:  “How dangerous is a nitrile gloves when a piece of it gets into the mix of minced meat? I was scheduled to work as a general laborer for today and had unknowingly been handling meat with a\wat looks to be a small cut on my glove and don't really know if its a cut or if a small piece got into the mix. All I know is that it looked like a small cut with no piece hanging from the glove and that most of the glove was still covering my hand. What is the likely outcome if it turns out to be a piece in the mix. What is the likely chance that a small piece did go into the mix.? Update: I've been waiting for over 6 hours for 1 answer, and this is what I get?” https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

.

I fail to understand your confusion when what YOU posted is used for or against you.  Same with admitting to be a pedophile and in a mental health institution.  You're surprised that people believe what you post?

it was not illegal 

Apply at Fair Work.

• ?

it couldve been illegal