Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Is my coworker a nice person?

She had always made me feel good about myself and made sure everyone knew me. When I had a stalker, she helped me hide and walked with me to the break room. It just go happened, that as we were walking, I saw my stalker just around the corner. What would I have done without her? She helped me hide even when I didn't talk to her anymore, and I still don't talk to her or say hello. 

You already know the answer to this question.  Why do you keep posting this?

Oh you.must be the stalker troll.

Your co worker sounds like a very nice, caring person. You on the other hand don't. Why don't you talk to her anymore? Did you set out to just 'use' her while you needed her, knowing you were going to dump her? My dear, you sound like you need to seriously look at your ethics/gratitude metre. I don't think you have one . . .  

sounds like she is

She's very nice and you are an ungrateful immature juvenile jerk.