Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Would it create tension in a workplace if I don't talk to a coworker?

Especially when that coworker helped me hide from a stalker. That coworker has seniority over most of us and is generally liked by everyone... well except me. I don't say hi to her and I never look at her. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Be polite and have regular work conversation with them.You don't have to be besties.

• 1 month ago

You have posted this elsewhere, under the heading 'Is my co worker nice'? Do you plan to keep posting the same thing different ways until someone gives you an answer what your little piece of a conscience will be happy with? Here's my answer - you need therapy.

• 1 month ago

Having a person with a stalker who doesn't go to the police would create far more tension.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it might create tension

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Literally what is your reasoning to ignore her

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's a really stupid thing to do. Unless you're trying to get fired for insubordination. What is wrong with you?  She helped you and you pay her back by not talking to her? Rather ungrateful of you. Stop being so stupid and get over yourself.  Say hi and be polite or get fired. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Be a grownup, acknowledge her and go about your day. She may not be your favorite person, but she has feelings and notices if she is being excluded. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.