Every day in Australia is women's day. Because they have all the money, power and privelledge in this country. They rule over us men?

Favorite Answer

Not just in Australia. My wife stopped working full time since the pandemic and has never returned to gainful employment. That was never agreed! What happened to women's lib and females not letting their husbands inhibit their careers? Women don't actually want equality, they want the best of both worlds. They want the right to work and earn like men, but they also want the right to have men take care of them.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and I decided to put my feet up. Go on sweetheart, you be the breadwinner. Running the house is hard work. I have to make sure the houseboy cleans properly. Must check that the gardener waters all the plants. Keep an eye on the maid and make sure she cleans and irons all the clothes. Very stressful work. Society would frown upon me for being so lazy but a woman gets a free pass.

The catch 22 is that we could never afford those things if I stopped working. I can never live the life of luxury that women do.

And they get fatter and fatter, so thats why asian and euro women are better,

.beautiful,  skinny and not threatened by femininity

100% correct women in Australia live a privileged lifestyle 

lol but no joke, men are losing who they are now because of feminists 

I like this arrangement. Just last week, I SACKED a 1 male colleague for calling a woman fat  and suspended 4 other men for sexual harassment. I also intend to replace as many males with female workers until such time I have an even amount from both genders. 

Anyone male worker in the company I supervise will be SACKED if they ever do something I do not like towards women. . 

Source(s): I sack and replace male workers with female workers. on a monthly basis.

Ha ha ha! But you know you like it.