Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 month ago

Weird girl at my school keeps bothering me but I've told my counselor many times...what now?

I'm also a girl. She follows me around campus, asking to hug me, invading my personal space. She puts her hands on me when I tell her do not. I barely know her and needless to say, I'm uncomfortable. I've told my counselor, my teachers, and the principal several times. She won't stop. Tomorrow is Monday and I really don't want to see her. What do I do?

• Eva
    Favorite Answer

Get one of your parents involved.  There should be a meeting between your parent(s), the principal, and her parent(s).  It could very well be that she is autistic or has some sort of mental issues, but this needs to be handled or her behavior may increase to the level of stalking.

• ron h

You didn't say how old you are.    But like others have said, one or both of your parents needs to make an appointment SOON to see the principal.  Others have said that she might be autistic or something (I dunno), so try ot not be mean to her BUT school needs to find a way to get her to stop following and touching you. 

• d j

Grab her by hand and take her to the Principal office then and there.

kick or punch her don't be a p*ssy i would say you are one anyway

• ?

Talk to your mother. Also yell at the top of your lungs STOP BACK OFF and if she keeps it up yell BACK THE **** OFF!!! Don't throw the first punch but defend you self if you need to

it is time for your Mum to discuss with her Mum

Tell her “enough” loud enough for everyone to hear and say that you do not want to be touched, and we shouldn’t be hugging because of the current covid pandemic!! 

Use your outdoor voice even if you're indoors.

"Stop touching me!" Say it loudly so everyone around can hear.