Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ipod Classic Generation diffrences for a new case?

Hi. I currently have a Ipod Classic 120GB the coal black version. Unsure of exact generation but 6th or 7th generation. Im planning to replace the case as its in need of a new one. Just picked up x3 new sealed cases for pretty much free. My concern is, one of the cases, a nice mirror metal finish design case states, for Ipod 60GB and 80GB 5th generation. At first glance compairing inside the packaging against my Ipod it looks like it could fit but does anyone know if theres any diffrences or not in sizes between these generations or will this case suit my Ipod. I lile to think it coild fit as my original case on my ipod that fits also states for 80GB aswell and thats what this metal case states too. Just uncertain of generation size diffrences if there are any. If not then the other 2 available cases will be fine to use and ill sell the one that doesn't fit. Hopefully they all are ok. I don't want to just open it to find out as i'll have trouble selling then. 

Many thanks.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.