Has anyone who filed with TurboTax got their refund yet. I filed in January as well as my son and we are still waiting ?

• ?

I filed with Turbo Tax on Feb 15, received my refund about 14 days later.

• Eva

You may have submitted your return in January, but it was held until the IRS opened for processing on February 12.  The IRS tries to get most refunds out in 2 -3 weeks. If you claimed EITC on your return, it takes longer.  If you didn't ask for your refund to be direct deposited, it takes longer.  They have to physically issue a check and then there's the mailing time besides.

Refunds come from the government, not from turbotax.

IRS did not start accepting returns until the middle of February