Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

Ramadan: Will Allah protect me?

No trolls but Muslims only 

If i pray read Quran will Allah protect me 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Saad M
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

If we approach God with one step, God will come closer: also, we must multiply the invocations of God while having piety.

• 1 month ago

Allaho Alam.

When you have your faith in you, God would definitely protect you, this is what we believe.

To be a good Muslim:-

1. You need to perform all the obligations required by Allah.

2. You need to be helpful towards others

3. You need to love the humanity for the sake of Allah

4. You need to love Allah.

• It is only Allah who knows the answer.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, only if you trust in Him. Anyone can read through the Qur'an and many pray to Him but without the words passing past their throats. If you truly accept the message of Islam and trust in Allah (swt) in everything that you do then yes. 

Pyrus, with all due respect, this is an argument which has appeared before and it is not correct. The Arabic of the Qur'an has been translated various ways regarding the passage to which you are referring. The literal translation is that the unbelievers will seek to deceive but Allah is able to deceive/confuse/bamboozle/outwit/fool them such that they are left to wander blindly and stumble. 

The Bible has a similar statement that God is able to confound the enemy, i.e:-

Gen 11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

1 Cor 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

It also says that God sent lying spirits to deceive an enemy, I believe. God is able to do that. It does not make Him the proponent of lies and deceit. Do you see the difference? 

I would suggest that the intended meaning in the Qur'an is exactly the same and there is actually a very good reason for that.

So if you were to describe The Lord God as the deceiver of Babel I would be amongst the first to pull you up for it.

Being a confounder and a deceiver are not the same thing at all. Another possible alternative word might be 'thwarter'. 

Your apology would be accepted.

God is well able to outmanoeuvre any opponent, no matter how high and mighty or ingenious they think they are. lol?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

A Pagan idol protects nothing

• 1 month ago

His definition of protection is not necessarily what you may have in mind. He works in mysterious ways. 

• this is an open forum...... and the so-called allah of islam does not exist... islam is a deception of the forces of evil

• 1 month ago

As no god has ever shown any sign of protecting anyone, why do you think your god would  protect you?

• Pyrus
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Dear, whilst I understand that you wish to reach God through the religion of Islam, I must tell you that a prophet that considers Allah the greatest of deceivers (not my words, but that of the Quran), then that particular Allah will not protect you. In fact, he'll do the opposite: Deceive you. This particular tool most hated by God is used by the devil himself, not by God. So, how can Muhammad say that God is the greatest of deceivers? God hates lying, so how can He deceive anyone? To answer that question, please, DO read the Quran, so that you may find your answers on your own, and find out why there are so many that are leaving Islam and converting to Christianity or becoming atheists. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Allah, or god by any other name, has never done anything for anyone - it's as if all gods are nothing but old fairy tales, childrens stories.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.