Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When the new iMacs are released the 15th of March are you all getting one? ?

This March the 15th the new iMac is going to be released redesigned straying away from its aluminum unibody and with the m1 cpu. 

Favorite Answer

It will definitely be nice to see what they do but i wanna see what the M2 or M3 chips will do if they keep goin on. just think how amazing ryzen was when it came out and how much better the new ryzen 5000 is now. 

Just 2 days ago iMacs are released.

I have no need or desire for one.       

I'm not.  I haven't been able to afford a new computer in about the last 10 years.  The one I'm using right now is 'self-built', taking hardware from frinds and relatives that have upgraded their systems.  In fact, the latest drivers available for the motherboard were for Windows 7. ;-)

No way in hell.

Apple makes really great computers, but they aren't worth paying 2x or more than a roughly equivalant Wintel system that is not as elegant.