Do you think Delle Ali should be in the England squad for Euro 2020/21?

I think Alli has the potential to be a really good player. One of those box to box midfielders who's also got alot of skill and can score goals. I just think he's playing in the wrong team at the moment 

Favorite Answer

Mourinho doesn't rate him, he also didn't rate KDB or Salah so yes disapproval from Mourinho should make him the first name on the team sheet.

• Zapata

He's a whiney, juvenile little sh*t. Completely overrated. He must never play for England ever again.

• F

No he’s not re-discovered his form. Even at his best , it was one great game followed by  three mediocre ones.

I don’t think he will be.  He hasn’t played regularly for Spurs this season, and it’s difficult to turn in form like you would a tap. England are also stacked with attacking central midfielders at the moment. The likes of Foden, Mount, Madison, Grealish and even a deeper-lying Harry Kane have all played regularly for their clubs this year, and have had success.  There will be a lot of competition for that one place. 

• Delle Ali got old after one world class season at Spurs and even after giving his absolute best,  i mean he played out of his skin in that sesaon where chelsea nicked it - Kane too.

despite that, despite having a better team then than now, and despite being the best midfielder possibly all round player Europe that season ( Hazard, Delle Ali, Ronaldo and Messi and possibly Lewandowski were the best performers)  they still couldnt win the title.

He looks like a shadow of his former self, Roy Keane was right - he doesn't look the same player he was 4 or 5 years ago.

Should he be in the team ? 50/50 for me. He could be a big presence in the side and I'd pick him nonetheless.

I'd pick him over Jordan Henderson any day of the week.

Bissaka goes,  along with Rashy - thats a given.

• CMD

No, he still isnt fully fit....as a result of the last major tournament he played for England.

• Ryan

only if he can play his way into the team. much more players more deserving of a spot than him right now

• BJJ

most definitely 

Yes. His talent should not be ignored.