Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Do you ever get embarrassed undressing in front of your dog?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes. Because dogs are smart and understand.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No. I do not have a dog but I never have such feeling when undressing in front of any of my cats. They are just pets no matter what way they might look at you!

• 2 months ago

No, that's never bothered me.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

no but if i masturbated he would stare at me intently.

• 2 months ago

No, but it may be more of an issue with a male pet and a male pet owner.  Best not let them see how you pee.

Actually, I did have a female cat who would see me on the toilet, and then pee in the tub.  Male pets might get the idea of standing up with their front paws on the wall to pee, if they see their owner standing to pee.  I have heard of it.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I don't have animals living in my house a human's house is for human beings animals live outside they're not supposed to be inside your house

• OTTO
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No. But I do wonder what my dog's perception of a naked human might be. He is accustomed to seeing me in clothes. Of course my clothes change, while his clothes are always the same.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No.  Do you ever get embarrassed by your thinking process?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴

I dont think Ive ever undressed in front of pets. 

We kept them outside. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No I don’t get embarrassed getting undressed infront of my pets as they are naked anyway and they are too innocent and harmless to care whatsoever 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.