Is there any dating app that let you pick bisexual as an option?

Is there any bisexual dating apps. I don't really want to sign up to a normal one and pay twice for 2/3 of the same thing

I'm looking for an app that let's you pick looking for men and women because what I'm finding is man looking for man or man looking for women, so I would have to make two profiles and pay twice and I don't want that 

If you are a bisexual woman, try "Her". If you are a bisexual man, try "Scruff". There's also "OkCupid". BTW, Tinder does bisexual but I hear it can be a bit flaky.

If you are bisexual then any dating app should work.  

Or are you looking for someone who is into partner swapping. 

You can probably find those in any dating app under their preferences.