Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 4

What does Lemuria mean to you?

It is said when humans first came to the Earth,

they settled on Lemuria which was a grand

island-paradise that stretched from Australia

to Hawaii. It was founded by humans from Sirius,

Pleiades and Orion. It was also named

the Mother-Land, after Venus (the planet of Love).

These Founding Immortal-Races are still here

and inhabit bases in Hollow-Earth. They

appeared to me, in front of my own eyes

after meditation. They told me, they want

to open the door to their world over the next

30 years, just like angels and UFO's have

become popular.

Your thoughts?!?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You asked this already.

We evolved here from other apes.

Although there used to be a landmass in the Indian Ocean, it was never the abode of primates.

Sirius and the Pleiades are too massive and short-lived to have any complex life evolve in planets in their systems.  Orion is far too general even to have any meaning, but there are sun-like stars in it such as Chi-2 Orionis.

Earth is not hollow.  If it was, it would be detectable by seismographs during earthquakes, and they in fact show that it has a solid core, fluid surroundings and a thin rocky crust.

I dunno, maybe there's some symbolic meaning to what you experienced during meditation, but it can't be literally true.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lemuria is one of several fictional ancient continents.  Along with Mu and Atlantis, its a lovely fairy tale.

It was supposed to be in the Atlantic, not the Pacific.

Sirius is a star, not a planet.The Pleiades is a group of stars, not a planet.

Orion is a bunch of unrelated stars, not a single location.

Hon, if you want to believe this stuff, you go right ahead.

• 1 month ago

It is also spelled as Limuria, and a continent that, according to a disproved scientific theory put forward in 1864 by zoologist Philip Sclater, was located in, and subsequently sank beneath, the Indian Ocean.

• 1 month ago

I think you should try to pay attention to actual facts, rather than only looking at what you want to believe.  My mother, in her late 90's, couldn't reconcile the Flood with her belief in God, so she started to follow some weirdo pastor that claimed the Nephilim had migrated to Peru and used this "teaching" to claim vacations to Peru as a tax write off - can you say rip off?

Do me a favor, try to learn some solid genetics and biology.  Then you should spend some time understanding geology and tectonics.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Forget it, it's a fantasia of Papernopoli!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My thoughts are you've been spamming this stuff for a decade now, at least. And in all that time, you still haven't learned what constitutes an actual question. I don't think you ever will.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It means some idiot is spamming R&S.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lemuria sounds like a good name for any new medication 

used to treat the hidden signs of undiagnosed depression. 

A fascination with bananas, for instance.

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It means nothing to me.

• 1 month ago

My thoughts.  You ask a lot of questions here about what you should do with your life.  I think you should ask the wise Founding Immortal-Races next time they appear to you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.