Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I’m in so much pain... ?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me a few months ago. I have a infertility disorder and on Facebook his mom posted saying “ I wish one of my kids would give me a little boy “ and my ex commented “ I will, mom “ and goes on and on about how he’ll “ soon “ give her another grandchild really hurt.  Seeing that really hurt me becauase the thought that he always told me “ I don’t know when I will have kids “ I don’t know if I want to have kids “ etc ( me and his mom aren’t Facebook friends I went to her page because he hadn’t texted me back in a few days and I wanted to see if she posted anything because she post everything on Facebook and I was beginning to worry about him but I just found out he was just ignoring me is all :) but its like a stab in the heart... I know he could have just been joking which I understand and your probably like “ Your reading too much into it “. I know... but it still hurts. Someone you thought you’d marry and have kids with and be together for the rest of your lives just doesn’t want to be with you ******* hurts. 

Facebook causes more divorces and other stuff.  I hate Facebook I dont have one. Less people your chilling with the less drama u deal with. I'm sorry to hear about your infertility problem.  I cant have children either but I do have a lot of pets I consider my kids. Lol but I'd leave Facebook alone dont keep going looking for his mom to make a comment why keep hurting yourself.  As for your boyfriend he dont sound like a boyfriend he sounds like an immature kid running to his mom. You definitely don't need that. Your young theres other guys out there who won't ignore u or hurt your feelings. Let him go

• ?

Its very sad this has happened to you.From here on its wise to walk away from him.If thats how he treats you he isnt worth it. You might benefit from Kinesiology treatments.

I understand you are hurt. But you have to forget these people that don't consider your feelings at all. 

That really sucks, sorry about that. Hopefully you'll land a better person who understands your situation; a guy who doesn't want kids or a guy who is asexual perhaps 

• Alan H

Sad.   But put it down to experience and let ex BE ex

Dont be in pain, if you love someone and they can treat you that way then they're simply not worth your love. I have been an asshole to my girlfriend too, I'm not proud, maybe I'm not the best person to take advise from, but just from what you're saying its easy to tell you're a person full of pain, its not fair that you feel that way though, why allow yourself to feel so down, he simply isn't good enough for you! Don't get wrapped up in memories and thinking about all the good times you had, you see the real in people when times get tough and that was you seeing the real him. Who cares what his mom said or what he said on Facebook, please don't sit and torture yourself because you are worth so much more. I will pray for you tonight that you find what you are looking for in life, because no matter how you feel now, believe me, that guy is not what you need. You need someone who wants to take care of you over themselves, if you ever want kids then trust me there's still options, no its not the same as what you imagined, but think of your pain right now, and then think of all the children that are in pain because they have been abandoned or treated wrong by their own parents, they can save you from your pain, and you can save them from theirs. Thats beautiful (: my sister is infertile and she has struggled with it too, but she's not any less of a person or woman than any other and neither are you. Be happy and never forget your worth, sending you my love and hugs x

I am also in tremendous emotional pain. I have so many hurtful accusations against me. Everyone truly believe I am horrible person. I can't live with the shame and pain anymore. I am sympathize with you I hope things work out for you. Don't give up like me. Be strong happiness will find you. I was a weakling in the end.

Your disorder isn't your fault and he shouldn't be so willing to leave when things don't necessarily go the way he thought that they would. Sometimes things happen that we can't control but that doesn't mean we have to give up. He doesn't deserve you and i don't think you're reading too much into it and its understandable why its a stab in the heart. But i think for your sanity and to protect your heart you need to stop talking to him just because it sounds like its painful for you to be friends with him and thats understandable because you still care and you've still been in contact with him even though you're not together anymore. I think that once you get used to not talking to him anymore you'll start to feel better and you'll think back on the things that went wrong and you'll get to a point where you just had enough of it and you'll be over it. Im not saying its gonna be easy but i think you not talking to him anymore will be better for you in the long run so you don't keep getting hurt. I hope this helps and good luck.

You dont have to suffer bc of that. Girl, you deserve someone who really loves you, I know it hurts bc your feelings towards him were real and he is acting so stupid. Im sure you will heal eventually and I hope you realize that marriage and kids are not all in this life, i hope you find someone who really loves you for who you are.

For the sake of your mental health go no contact... staying in touch with him is a dead-end unless you are BOTH happy being just friends... and it definitely sounds like you aren't happy with that arrangement.