Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My boyfriend was looking at a waitress' butt? ?

Should i feel bad about myself? he also made a comment about a girl he saw on a video and he said "damn! when are you gonna have a butt like that?"

UPDATE! I brought it up to him and instead of giving me reassurance he told me he never really liked me and he ended things with me. I'm not blocked everywhere. I came to him in a calm mature manner. he told me i am emotionally young. thanks for the advice! 

he is 29 and i am 20. he just didnt like me. he told me he was just pretending to because he wanted something with someone 

• ?

Yea kind of weird. I think it is a good thing that you did bring it up and he just ran away. Now you don't have to deal with it!!! It can still be emotionally cheating. If he wants that waitress so much he can have her  

So he isn't your bf anymore and he is uncertain of what he wants. He probably is just as young and wants to explore. 

Usually women's intuition is right. So if you felt vulnerable and insecure about the situation, you probably knew what was to be expected. 

You don't need reassurance from him, you should just find yourself a better man. But some people have relationships where things like that are not really a problem as long as there is zero pursuit. 

So? Everyone looks at eachother

Stop controlling him on what he looks at

Clingy *****

I’ve been having issues in my relationship with this topic too. My boyfriend loves fat butts and sadly I don’t have one. I’ve caught him looking at other girls butts and on his phone too. I’ve brought it up and he gets defensive and says I love you I don’t care about fat asses. But clearly he does if he goes out of his way to check out other people. I’m stuck and don’t know what to do because it makes me so insecure lol. I would feel bad because I feel bad about myself too. I mean I guess it’s normal. That’s what I’ve been hearing for guys to do. But I’m not okay with it 

• ?

Ehhhh he might have a bad sense of humor when it comes to the butt comment. But you should confront him when he does that. It is called emotional cheating. So what if you embarrass him he should not do that. Don't cause a big scene but let him know that you notice. 

What was your answer to him? Soon I hope for his sake. 

Answer:

"As soon as you get a wiener like the one on that guy I saw on a porn movie last week."

• Foofa

Looking is normal, saying something like that to you isn't. Either get an apology or kick this fool to the curb. The correct answer to his quip would have been, "Never. When are you going to have abs like Zac Efron?". 

leave that peace of ****

yes, you should feel bad about yourself that you're still with him. he is basically telling you that you're unattractive without actually telling you. you probably have no butt. he obviously doesn't love you, which in turn makes you not love yourself. sad cycle...