Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 2 months ago

Does anyone know, in the UK, what the cheapest option is for postage and packaging company for small businesses.?

Im running a candle business and I need to find cheap postage and package company. I know the Royal Mail is expensive. I was thinking of click and collect sith Hermes or aomrthing but dont they need a scanned barcode to do that?

Thanks

Sorry typo "with Hermes or something but dont they need a scanned barcode to do that?

Hermes, although they have got better, are still too slow and will have people complaining. Royal mail is still the quickest, you get what you pay for.