Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Gynecologist appointment ?

Hey y’all i’m 19 and my first ever gyno appointment happened a couple months ago. I went in for irregular periods and got prescribed birth control, they took blood tests to determine my hormone levels and if my thyroid was okay. a couple weeks later my pharmacy calls me up and tells me i have another prescription ready, which is weird since i just picked up the birth control. nevertheless i go pick it up and it’s metformin(medication helped to treat sugar but is used for pcos ) i thought it was suspicious no one called me with my blood results so i called them to get my results emailed. never happened. i go in a few days ago to get an ultrasound to see if i have PCOS, the ultrasound happens and this doctor(whom i never met before) said i have PCOS so i ask to see the ultrasound photos and she said i can view them on my patient portal. they’re not there and neither are my blood test results. is this suspicious? i feel like i should see my own lab results. not to mention their lab results team never answers phone calls and puts me straight to voice mail. should i get a second opinion somewhere else? or is this normal? help...?

When will the official churches start praying for the false prophet? Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast (by hiding within a 10-15 people group according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov), then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): First vaccine shuts off your immune system; second vaccine gives you diseases; third vaccine puts your immune system back and it will start fighting the diseases and will cause death. Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism. Elpidios Vagianakis said that there will be seven “mark of the beast” vaccines; reject all of them! Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.

As a person who has worked as a PA in a doctors office, I have to say this is not normal behavior.  There are protocols that get followed when a patient receives a new diagnosis and medication changes.  Obviously, your doctor is either oblivious to her office staff's incompetence OR just doesn't care to be bothered, either way its very unethical behavior.  For this reason, I suggest you get a second opinion from another doctor.  Also, report your doctors office to the medical board for your state if they keep failing to show you your reports and blood work results.  Do not take that Metformin without proof of a diagnosis. 

Maybe they made a mistake.  I'd leave a message to have your doctor call you and ask what's going on. If you can't reach them by phone then make another appointmet to talk with the doc.  i wouldn't take metformin if my life depended on it.