Wendy asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

the mouse i have is eating my cats food what can i do?

LOL. If you mean a wild, unwanted mouse, not a pet, your cat is just like mine. Mine sits there and stares at mice. I live in the country and have mice in the house occasionally. I found a place in a back corner where the mouse was hoarding the cat's food! (Doesn't say much about my house cleaning, I guess).

To answer your question, those plastic mouse traps you can buy at walmart work pretty well. And my problem was eventually really solved by my feeding a stray cat outside. The stray runs from me, but does eat the food I provide AND the extra mice.

• garry

simple put some peanut butter on a mouse trap , they love peanut butter . Or get a new cat that eats mice !!!

First quit leaving out food. 2nd unless you plan on having mouse droppings and mouse pee everywhere then set some traps. Mouse and Rat pee really stinks and it will consume your domicile.

Set up mouse traps then or call in pest control. Kill it they're gross little pests to have.

show it the ratatouille, and let it cook for itself

if you have a spot like a cage or something but it in there let your cat eat like have a schedule for your cat to eat and the mouse up at that time and if there will always be food in the bowl put the bowl somewhere the mouse cant get it or if  its dry food just put it back where it came from and if its getting in the food bag you could put the bag outside or a room it cant get into or just kill that thief of a mouse sorry you read all this

Get a real cat and quit putting up with that pussy. 

Get a cat.   Oh...wait, I see the problem.

If this is a real question then there are a few solutions:

1. Stop giving it to the mouse.

2. When you let your mouse out for free roam put up the cats food.

3. If this is a feral mouse, set up a nonkilling trap and let it free far far away from your place.

I bet your cat has a solution.