Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

Do you agree that my realtor needs to take more responsibility?

As a paying customer, I expect my realtor to sell my home and take care of all of the details for me and I mean everything.  I asked her to ensure that she booked the correct moving truck with an image of Dora the Explorer on the side as my two daughters were over the moon after hearing that there belongings would be transported in such a vehicle.

I was extremely disappointed to see her drive up with her assistant in a moving truck that did not have the requisite image on the side.  In fact, it had an unsightly picture of a cruise ship and appeared to be in relatively bad shape with rusting.  I went absolutely berserk as did my daughters.  They ran upstairs to their old room and screamed and jumped so high and so hard that it threatened to break the floorboards.  I've not heard them scream and cry so hard in a number of years and I do not blame them after the realtor getting their hopes up.  I am so fed up that I am considering legal remedies since they aren't holding up their end of the bargain!

What is a troll?  A teller of truth?

Yeah - go ahead and sue them.  You will be assessed punitive damages against you for being a total jerk.  A moving truck is NOT part of selling a house.  The realtor obviously bent over backwards to please you - much more than 98 percent of them would do.  Shut up and start appreciating what they could get for you.

Your realtor doesn't hire a moving truck for you.  That's your job.  YOU got their hopes up.  

Troll..........................................................................

• 28AKO

You're being foolish and not going to win your case if u try to get your money back. Let's be realistic, what moving truck you ever seen w dora the explorer. Are u slow? If I'm selling your home, that's all I'm doing listing and showing it on market. I'm not obligated to do anything other than that for you, you move your own stuff and supply yourself w a truck. Blame yourself for not being realistic and setting your kids up w unrealistic expectations about a moving truck