Sholud the GOVERNMENT send OUT free COFFEE to STIMULATE the ECONOMY......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚?

Holo....... Me too..... But it looks like another stall in the process...... All these lousy political figures are a joke...... They sholud try J&R......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Favorite Answer

They used to send huge blocks of free cheese to stimulate constipation.

Only if there is a check also involved. I don't want to be kept awake at night worrying about bills to pay.🀨πŸ₯±πŸ˜―

Yes,and make it EXPRESSO.

I remember the free cheese, Upton. It was tasty! It seems the government was paying milk farmers TO NOT SELL their production,Β  to stop the milk farming industry from collapsing (though it had to, and eventually did). But in the 70's & 80's, our government bought the milk from farmers it disallowed & turned it into something warehousable:Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β 

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Β  Β Β  5-pound blocks of orange american cheese, to give to the poor!

Source(s): The government should send me 5 billion dollars. Now. Please.

You're a genius, but I wolud prefer a check.