Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Sholud the GOVERNMENT send OUT free COFFEE to STIMULATE the ECONOMY......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚?

Update:

Holo....... Me too..... But it looks like another stall in the process...... All these lousy political figures are a joke...... They sholud try J&R......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They used to send huge blocks of free cheese to stimulate constipation.

• 1 month ago

Only if there is a check also involved. I don't want to be kept awake at night worrying about bills to pay.🀨πŸ₯±πŸ˜―

• 1 month ago

Yes,and make it EXPRESSO.

• 1 month ago

I remember the free cheese, Upton. It was tasty! It seems the government was paying milk farmers TO NOT SELL their production,Β  to stop the milk farming industry from collapsing (though it had to, and eventually did). But in the 70's & 80's, our government bought the milk from farmers it disallowed & turned it into something warehousable:Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β 

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Β  Β Β  5-pound blocks of orange american cheese, to give to the poor!

Source(s): The government should send me 5 billion dollars. Now. Please.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You're a genius, but I wolud prefer a check.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.