Native English speakers, could you please help me with these issues?

1. Are all these sentences correct:

a) "After hearing the news, I was dumbstruck."b) "After hearing the news, I got dumbstruck."c) "After hearing the news, I became dumbstruck."2. In case all are correct, which sounds best?

Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.

A is correct and the other two are wrong

a) 👍

b) 👎

c) 👎

• On hearing the news, I was dumbstruck.

None of them sound natural because you're talking about a reaction, which means immediate:  I was dumbstruck at/by the news.

They're all correct but the first one is more widely used.

• Ben

A is best.

B is grammatically incorrect.

C is technically correct, but sounds unnatural. 

The first one is the only correct one. One does not get dumbstruck or become dumbstruck. Dumbstruck is an adjective. Look it up.

• God

There is no grammatical error in any of them.  a) sounds the best.