Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If Bigfoot are Real do you think they are Violent or Friendly?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

i heard they are violent and territorial. they hurl large stones at people. and yell at them and shake trees.

• 1 month ago

Even if they are intelligent beings, they are probably fed up by humans hunting them, invading their territory and destroying their habitat. I would think that they are probably violent as a normal response to what they perceive as a treat. 

• 1 month ago

Bigfoot lives in the woods and sees humans come in with guns to hunt and kill animals.  So it makes sense they would avoid humans.  

• 1 month ago

They would probably try to avoid human contact as much as possible, just like most apes.

• Shiloh
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Caution is advised. 

Reading articles and watching documentaries on the creature, suggests some people have had favorable experiences and others were down right terrified. If you want more information, check former police officer  David Paulides' research and DNA tests which were performed. 

http://www.bigfootlunchclub.com/2013/09/david-paul...

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are the other great apes violent or friendly. Or are they, like ourselves, a mixture of both, depending on the situation?

• 1 month ago

I get the impression that if they were friendly, they wouldn't be hard to find, but that is me.  I think if you got too close, violence would be quite likely, just like would happen with any wild animal, and lots of humans too if you get right down to it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Friendly, and he would sell several standing pack photos.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.