Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

My hair feels dry. Is there anything I can do to help it?

It’s because I’m a guy and I shower everyday. I have heard that washing your hair everyday can make it go dry but I don’t use shampoo everyday. I do condition everyday. My diet can be improvised. I am also forced to wash my hair in order to brush it. It won’t let me have my way with it if I don’t. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

I know how you feel I work out most days to the point where im drenched in sweat so it would be disgusting for me to not wash my hair so i wash it everyday most of the time. One day i noticed it was looking really dry and i remembered i didnt use coconut oil for awhile. My hair is fine and it lacks protein so the oil helps when i do use it. I always wash my hair twice afterwards because its pretty heavy for my hair. If you have fine hair that takes well to protein treatments coconut oil would be good once every other week to deep conditon your hair. If not then DO NOT use it hair that doesn't respond well to protein will end up dry, brittle, and it will not look good. Coconut oil is one of those remedies that's very all or nothing it either works really well or it just goes horribly wrong. But you could always use olive oil instead because that's also moisturizing. Go for the kind in the cooking section. Hope this helps and good luck.

• 1 month ago

Try using coconut oil on your hair,

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Try argon oil deep heat conditioner treatment

• 1 month ago

Try Balsam.......................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Spritz a little argan oil on to your hair whilst damp before you dry it

• 1 month ago

Go for any good hair oil.

Hair oils are very beneficial in dry hairs. If you don't want to use it in the day time, you can have it in the night and wash it in the morning.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can buy or make a deep conditioner to use once a week, make sure you get enough iron in your diet too, since its good for your hair. Good luck

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Dog piss ...........

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

ever heard of a shower cap?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.