Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating Β· 1 month ago

What does it mean when s guy sends this?

He told me he had finally arrived in his new city and then sent πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It kinda annoyed me so I didn't reply to the asshole

Does he think I'm gonna miss him or what?

I couldn't care less lol

Edward you Smart ***

Lucie you *****

Favorite Answer

Do you know what we all at some point throughout our lives meet the a**hole of all a**holes despite us being trustworthy caring individuals? I know that you possibly might very well have at the time of him leaving come to your sense's as to his real intentions towards you that night very well have scarred you "possibly for life" towards forming a new relationship! I know all of that could have been avoided had he come good after moving (If at all that was possible) without offering up a cryptic message to annoy you one last time! Rise above it beautiful as your world from now on can only be much calmer and filled with far sunnier days than when he lived in your city.Β 

• edward

Couldn’t care less and you post about it?

You ''couldn't care less'' so you posted a question to a thousand total strangers?Β  Sounds like you are rattled.