Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Why did I get a invite for covid vaccine?

I got a letter in post inviting me to have the covid vaccine. I used to have asthma as a child (wheezy breathing, inhaler) that I don't have anymore and I've been having B12 injections to boost my immune system as I was lacking in certain food. I had a blood test to know if injections can stop the results came back healthy and I stopped having it for good weeks ago early this year. I don't feel like I'm a vulnerable priority. Why did I get a invite for covid vaccine?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Because...you know...vax pushers.

Source(s): I've dealt with too many vax pushers to know what they do.
  • 1 month ago

In my community anyone who wants the vaccine can get it.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Where are you and how old are you?

Covid won't go away until most of the population is vaccinated. You could be carrying it.

• 1 month ago

You clearly got invited as you ticked the boxes to mark you as in a priority group for the vaccine. 

So get the vaccine...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.