?

Why are so many people eagar to get the Covid vaccine even though they still make you wear mask?

What's in it for me? I think it's just the Mark of the Beast... Covid is a hoax, created by the same folks who stole Palestine and made up the holohoax  lie.... And also destroyed the place my family is from with war and pestilence.  

• Archer

How about your parents or grand parents don't die. This world is not all about "you"!

It's those space lasers I tell you.

• Bryce

10 to 30% of the people who have been infected with Covid-19 suffer lasting damage, including death.  So, take your chances if that is what you want to do.  I sure don't care.

More Guy Dance ?  You still need guidance ?

WTF.   I never did . Syperlame dude.  

So don't get it. I will.