Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Help search for a manga?

I read it a few years ago and for the life of me, I can't remember the name anymore.

The only detail I remember is the ending. This girl moved out to America (my guess anyways) with her husband ¿

And basically she owns a flower shop I believe, and her first and last name match. In the translation I read, some stranger said "what's that girls name.. like Jones Jones?" to basically accentuate that she has 2 of the same name. ofc it's Japanese 

definitely a shoujo cuz that's all i used to read lmao

And I genuinely don't remember ANYTHING else. hope y'all can help out :') 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Is it "Today, I'll Start Our Love"?

(The Japanese title is "Kyou, Koi wo hajimemasu".)

Wasn't the main character's name Tsubaki (camellia flower in Japanese)?

In Japan, this was serialized between 2007 and 2011. The time period matches your memory, in my opinion.

I haven't read this Manga, so I don't know about the details of the florist, etc. I'm sorry.

However, it was made into a TV drama and a movie, so it is possible that it has been translated and distributed overseas.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It sounds like one of the many shojo mangas.  Do a search for manga+jones and see what comes up.  

Also, feel free to block and report anyone who give you a racist reply.  

• 1 month ago

This is America not Jap land!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.