Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Did Trump tarnish the Presidential Medal of Freedom by giving it to a drug-addled, bigoted scumbag and grifter like Rush Limbaugh?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I remember a great editorial cartoon, that had many famous past winners,  lining up to throw theirs in the trash,   as awarding it to RUSH,  made it all but worthless and meaningless. 

One of Trump's more disgusting abuses of his discretionary powers. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Tarnish? I'm not sure if that's the word. He's certainly cheapened it, to the point of near meaninglessness. Giving it to a bloated gasbag that resembles Trump himself is bad enough, but then he deprecated it further by awarding it to people who got rich amusing themselves and others by batting a little ball around a big yard.

It's like everything Trump touches - he turns it into a big, worthless lump of s*** by giving it to known bigots like Rash Lumbago and Gary Player, who was a big fan of South African Apartheid.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

IMO, Yes.         

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes he did.................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your hatred is showing.  Also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Trump-Miriam Adelson, Alan Page, Babe Ruth, Elvis Presley, Orrin Hatch, Roger Staubach, Tiger Woods, Bob Cousy, Mariano Rivera, Jerry West, Gary Player, Annika Sorenstam, Babe Didrikson Zaharias, Dan Gable, Lou Holtz, Justice Antonin Scalia, Arthur Laffer, Edwin Meese, Roger Penske, Jack Keane, Jim Ryun, Devin Nunes, and Jim Jordan. All a bunch of sleezebags, right?  

24 Presidential Medals by Donald Trump, smallest number ever issued by any president since its inception, the most by President Obama.  The final one to his toadie, Vice President Biden.  You have no right to complain.

• Ian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

of course he did.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course he did and I want President Biden to do the right thing and rescind it posthumously 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just because YOU didn't like his opinions does not mean others didn't.  Grow up.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm surprised he didn't give it to a hooker.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, Trump has also tarnished the presidential pardon by giving it to his cronies who lied to save him. He also tarnished the reputation of the Oval office and the reputation of the United States of America. He is a criminal and a con man who committed crimes before, during and after his single term in office and he should be brought to justice. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.