Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

How do I get high without tweaking out?

I’m 16 years old. Like most other kids, I’ve experimented with different things. This past fall, my friend told me to rip his pen (this was my first time ever smoking). I got absolutely destroyed, but instead of having the normal reaction to weed as most do I did not end up chilling out at all and believed I was dead in an alternate reality, scared out of my mind. For about 2 months after this, I did not smoke again, but then I decided to try it again, and get my own pen so I could smoke in the house where I feel safer than being in another town with my friends like the first time I smoked. I would say a large amount of the time I got high were bad highs, but there were moments and glimpses of the amazingness that getting high brings and it did alter my sense of reality to the point where I wasn’t focused on negative things throughout my daily life, just the fear of actually being high. The other night, I got high again, but this was easily my worst high ever. Some of my friends who knew I was a tweaker decided to tell me that my cart had xanax in it and that’s why I felt so good and sleepy. I then began to feel as my heart was about to explode and I was going to die. I was up for 2 hours because everytime I wouldn’t move around and tried to fall asleep, my heart would feel like it was going to explode. I woke up the next morning feeling virtually fine, small amount of chest pain. I had a panic attack. My question is, how can I get high with bad anxiety and not tweak out?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.