Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Does walking away from a situationship help get the guy? ?

I’ve tried walking away but surprisingly he stepped up so I let it be and went with the flow 

But now I think he’s gotten back to being comfortable with me and I’m afraid that it’s still going to be a situationship 

So I had the talk again ..I don’t know if I should have. and I said I want to walk away 

Will walking away get him to commit? 

He’s already stepped up more than before but I still feel like my needs are not being met and it’s not enough 

• Foofa

I can tell you that if you're as cryptic with him as you are in this question he probably has no idea what your "needs" are.