Survey, have you ever drank all the beer?

I’m on my last bottle and way too drunk to go get more lol

Favorite Answer

Puts little stickers of footsteps on the floor for ya so you don't lose your way to the fridge, where more beer is probably waiting :D

And yes, guilty as charged.

mmmm beer(Homer's voice)

• Drank some when I had that but not so muchhhhhh in one go haha. Oh no seems like u need to buy more. Luckily I have some that I had bought and still got as not had any yet 😜

• Joe & myself have 75 litres ( 6 x 15 litres kegs ) to drink

Source(s): It's for sale, I'm going to build a bigger bar

Once l get  started  3 binders not eating for the rest of the week the normal

https://youtu.be/pm-zduI7zcE

Lol, yeah, I can pound down 2 King Kobras. We're you the dude posting earlier because I am thinking about going to the gas station and get me two 40oz