Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

Does anyone knows where I can download songs that the artist removed/deleted from the internet?

Hey so back in 2014  there was this duo called Agelast. And they released the singles “dizzy dayz” and “I do”  I really want to hear them but I can’t because they removed them. And I tried searching for these songs but I couldn’t find them because almost no one ever heard of Agelast back then  until they released their song “Fever” in 2016 

So does anyone know if there’s a MP3 downloader site that allows you to download ANY songs  no matter what?

Like it doesn’t matter if the artists themselves deleted it. Or it doesn’t matter if people known them back then 

Thanks 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.